Nose cosmetic surgery improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and your self confidence. Nose surgery may also correct impaired breathing caused by structural abnormalities in the nose.
Nose surgery can change:
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial structures
- Nose width, at the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip, that is large or bulbous, drooping, or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation